Thursday, January 24, 2008

4 Things

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:

1.) Clinique Consultant. Probably one of my favorites except for the micro-managing boss breathing down my neck.

2.) Nurse's Assistant in Assisted Living. NOT one of my favorites.

3.) Bakery Attendant. Most fattening.

4.) Church Secretary.


FOUR PICTURES I LOVE:





FOUR MOVIES I'D WATCH OVER & OVER AGAIN:

1.) The Notebook.

2.) Gone With the Wind

3.) The Sound of Music

4.) Little Women




FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:

1.) Minneapolis, MN

2.) DC suburbs, VA

3.) Chicago suburbs, IL

4.) Sunny California




FOUR BLOGS I READ DAILY:

1.) Chez Fifi

2.) Always On My Mind

3.) {a}

4.) Jezebel




FOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT:

1.) Pure, Dark Chocolate

2.) Clementines (when they're in season)

3.) Lemoncello Cream Torte

4.) Coconut Shrimp




FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE:

1.) Italy

2.) Minneapolis visiting friends

3.) A beach...with a tan...with my husband...with a drink in hand...

4.) A spa




FOUR THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:

1.) Vacation - where? I do not know...but I say this in faith.

2.) Watching my babies grow.

3.) Hitting my goal weight.

4.) Falling more in love with Mr. B.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Love love love this post! Very interesting and creative. Nicely done! And I love the new header picture - so pretty!

Sandy said...

Ahhh, great "4 things," Mrs. B!

Fun to get to know you more and see where your heart is at.

Sandy

Lyndee said...

There are 4 things I desire more than most anything...that my 4 kids would love and obey God and they and their families would love, obey and serve God with their whole heart.

The Arnold Family said...

Fun to read!

Lance said...

I enjoyed reading this. I liked the garden photos very relaxing.