Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Lucky Number Seven

First, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I have been tagged by Mrs. Arnold over at The Arnold Family.

This is going to be terribly interesting, just warning you. ;)

1. I have a third eyebrow. Yep, you read it right. It's this little patch of strange hair on the left side of my forehead. Thankfully, it's blonde so if I neglect plucking it's not too noticeable.
Not as bad as this one:

A friend in high-school actually named it. I think Kirby was the name.
I can just hear the chorus of "Ew's!" coming out of blogland...

2. I love the art of Norman Rockwell. I have since I was in Jr. High.


3. Kokomo by The Beach Boys used to be my favorite song. How completely nerdy is that?


4. Mr. B. and I watched The Discovery Channel & Animal Planet in our hotel room on our Honeymoon.


5. I still get up with Evie between 3:30 and 4:30 almost every morning to nurse her. I don't wanna do this anymore...

6. I wrote a "novel" when I was about 12. It was really bad and now I can't find the manuscript.

7. I live at least 300 miles away from all of my very best girl friends.

Tagging:

"A" over at her blog, Adventures In Raising A Boy.

Beth, author of the blog, BAH.

Jamie Willow at Follow Your Bliss.

Mrs. P Martinez at Homemaker Dame.

Maegan at It's Been One of THOSE Mornings.

Lynda at her blog, Storyweaver's Knapsack.

Alicia at Virginia Living.

Come on now, girls. Give us something good!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Hey friend. I am not ignoring your tag. :) It's just that I've already been tagged in the past! LOL.

You can view it here: http://bethhilden.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/01/ive_been_tagged.html. Enjoy! :)

p.s. Hope you (or whomever is sick at your house) is feeling better soon.

Beth said...

Oops - well, the URL didn't paste in quite right, but if you really want to see it you can go to my blog and then go to the 1/26/07 entry.

:)

Cindy said...

Hey there! :) I loved your list. I love Norman Rockwell art, too. We had a Rockwell display at our children's museum. It was so fun! One of my favorite things the museum has ever done.

Your photos on your blog are lovely! And your family is so BEAUTIFUL!

Are you in St Louis? My in-laws are in Kirkwood. :)

Jamie Willow said...

I will do this soon! I have been trying to come up with the 7 most random things and it's quite a challenge ;) hehe