Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Hunting We Will Go...

I have been blog hunting. And I've found some good ones, folks. Get ready...




I have a new blog love! Curious Sofa Diaries has the most captivating set of photos I have seen in a long while.
Look at Curious Deb's home! It is cut from the same cloth as my very dreams...



To. Freakin'. Die. For.



4 above photos from Curious Sofa Diaries


Esprit Champetre

Photo from Esprit Champetre

Is a French blog but the pictures are worth wading through the foreign words. Actually, it makes me feel a bit cultured and wonderful to visit this blog with words I cannot even begin to understand.


Then there's the adorable Sadie Olive ~ le journal.


Photo from SadieOlive

She has these great photos and lovely little things all over her house. And she's so darn cute!

Everyday Beauty is the last on my list for the night.

This blog is chock-full of fun homemade things by Andrea and almost every one of them includes sparkle! And she has this new baby boy that is surely one of the cutest I've ever seen.

Photo from Everyday Beauty

2 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

I am totally subscribed to all of these blogs now...that first one is to DIE for! thanks for sharing :)

sadieolive said...

Thanks for your sweet comments! :) You have a very cute blog as well!