Friday, November 2, 2007

Yes...She Looks a Little Like Julia Roberts

She came for a visit last weekend and we had a grand time. Here are some of the pictures we took...


"Auntie Bethie" getting reacquainted with the Bebe's.


A country drive to see the colors did not disappoint.




Me & my sweets.



I wish he'd never grow up...




Funny Wizard of Oz pumpkin people.





The girls at church.





The winery was delightful!





We learned a lot about wine...and tasted a little too...

Beth has been my friend since we met when we were in second grade. Our childhood memories are synonymous with one another. From dress-up to walks on the farm to begging mom for "one more night!" with one another.
I thank God for the devoted, constant friendship I have in her.
Love you, Mrs. D. See you in May! :)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Looks like a wonderful time!

Nothing like girlfriends :)

You have a curly-haired boy like I do :)

And does the apron look good on you?!?!?

Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you and beth are still friends....it was good to see her and go to Spaghetti factory together. I love the pic of you, Ira and the babes...I want it! mom