Tuesday, November 27, 2007

PB & J With A Twist

Tonight's dinner isn't quite as wholesome as last night's chicken nuggets but it is one of the best comfort foods in my book.

Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly

Growing up I was always a bit horrified when a friend's mom hadn't heard of this scrumptious twist on the classic PB & J. I made it my job to teach the "recipe" to the unenlightened.

Here goes:
Make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Slap a little butter on the outside. Grill on a skillet.
There you have it!

Just be sure not to serve it too piping hot. The warm jelly has been known to burn eager little mouths.

3 comments:

alli said...

we are eating these at Christmas.

i miss them...
it's been SO long, they're the best with fritos.

sofistikated1 said...

MMMmmmm!! I've been eating these for years! I always eat one with chili and a glass of milk. 'Lich!

Beth said...

Can I just say I'm excited to try these sometime soon! :)