Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A New Leaf

Food: I love it. A bit too much? Positively.

Working out: Don't love it. Is it obvious? Immensely.


I'm making a major change. We can all thank Oprah and her buddy Dr. Oz for providing the inspiration to make this change.


It's not about dieting or a strict workout regime. It's about lifestyle.


Fair warning to all those that love to enjoy "naughty" foods with me: I won't say yes and consume sweets in enormous amounts (as I have been known to do). And if I seem to be devouring sugar in that old-fashioned "Mrs. B." way, slap me. Hard.


Reprogramming is not going to be easy, but I am so ready!

3 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

and right before the holidays too! you are brave! but all things are possible ;) and almonds and granola really are quite delicious...I've been eating a lot more of that kind of stuff myself.

Lyndee said...

I will make Thanksgiving as healthy as I can. There may be a pie or two but no candy...promise!

Sandy said...

Good Luck. I come and go with healthy eating. I wish there were such a thing as healthy chocolate eating! ha ha