Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Kindermusik

It's official! I am a licensed and employed Kindermusik educator as of last Monday.
The job interview? Stressful. (Learned 25 songs & c0-taught 3 classes!)
The bloopers? Many.
The children? Adorable.
The music? Inspired.
The interviewer? Wonderful!
The amount of vision the interviewer must have had to see me as promising? H U G E!
The smile on my face when she offered the job? Glowing.

Here is the official Kindermusik site: kindermusik.com
I start teaching in January of 2008. Can't wait!


7 comments:

Lori B said...

Ashley, I think you have GREAT potential, and I look forward to working w/you!!
Lori B

The Arnold Family said...

So where will your babies go when you teach?

Anonymous said...

congratulations honey...I know you will do great. You always put forth great effort and it shows! love you........mom

Anonymous said...

congratulations honey...I know you will do great. You always put forth great effort and it shows! love you........mom

Lyndee said...

You will do well. I am rooting for you and praying for you! Kids are fun and you are sooooooooooooo musical. What a deal! Like bread and butter or fruit with nuts. Yippee!

Alicia Marie said...

Ashley, you have got to be the most inspiring mom EVER. your blog is AMAZING... and your children are beautiful... i hope i can be as put together as you are when i have mine! Congrats on the job, what a great concept!

Sandy said...

Congratulations, Mrs. B!
You are going to make the prettiest K-music teacher around!
Sandy :)