Monday, November 19, 2007

Havin' A Good Old Time

Mom can set one of the most beautiful tables.
Thanksgiving 2006

The kids and I are visiting my family for a few days before we journey further North to spend Turkey Day with Mr. B.'s side of the family.

Have a Holiday full of warmth and cheer...I know I will!


Here are a few pictures of past year's Holiday Celebrations:

A rather startling picture of the siblings being very annoying. (I am on the far left.)
Chrsitmas 2005

Thanksgiving 2006 - Less than a month before Evie's birth.

Look how cute he was last year...

2 comments:

Beth said...

It's always fun to see how quickly kids change in just a year's time - Beck is such a little man now compared to last year at this time... Fun pics! Thanks for sharing.

Sandy said...

Precious pictures and memories.

Happy Thanksgiving, Mrs. B!