Thursday, September 20, 2007

Website for Readers!


This is a great website for people who LOVE to read!
If you have lots of books that you don't quite know what to do with, this site is for you.
http://www.paperbackswap.com/ is a site in which you post your already-read books and other readers around the country swap their books with you. I have swapped LOTS of books with this site and it works beautifully.
It works on a point system. When you send out a book to another "swapper" and they receive it, you get a point that you can use to order another book. How fun!
There's just something about getting a new read in the mailbox that makes my day. Call me a nerd.
Oh yeah, when you sign up for the first time you have to post 7 or 10 (I can't remember which) books to the system and you get 3 points to start with. (Pretty soon they're switching it to only 2 points to start.) Then...you SWAP!
This is a completely free service.
If you decide to sign up, be sure to say that I referred you. My username is literarychic. I get a point for each referral!
Just a little tip from me to you. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

Got it book marked. I'd like to try it at some point.