Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Let's Play A Game

Meme: noun; a cultural unit (an idea or value or pattern of behavior) that is passed from one person to another by non-genetic means (as by imitation); "memes are the cultural counterpart of genes"

This is a little blog tradition called the "Middle Name Meme."

Here's how it works: You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, choose one you would like to have. When tagged, write your own blog post containing your middle name facts. At the end, choose one person to tag for each letter of your middle name. Then leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged.

I have not been tagged. Not specifically. But I read this on someone else's blog and that is good enough for me!

E veryday I must have coffee and chocolate. If I can combine the two, all is well.
L ipstick isn't my thing. I am more a mascara & blush girl. I like the nude lips look. I leave the lipstick wearing up to my sister-in-law.
I love you so much. I love you so much. I can't even tell you how much I love you." That is the song my mother made up when I was a baby and would sing to me and my siblings. Now I sing it to my babies.
Z ing, Zing Zing went my heartstrings!" That's all I can think of for "Z." But what a sweet movie Meet Me In St. Louis was! *Sigh* I must watch that one again soon.
A va, Amelia, Amelie, Anya, Anika, Audrey. All names I would love to use if I had another baby girl. (NO, I am not pregnant!)
P1000807 eth is the name of my very best friend in all the world. We have been "bosom" friends since before Anne & Diana gave us the term.
e levators scare me a little. I have a bit of claustrophobia so the windowless, tight quarters make me get all clammy and queasy.
T opaz is my birth stone. I've never really liked it. I always wished I could have a beautiful birth stone like diamond or ruby or aquamarine. I love aquamarine.
H appy-go-lucky is probably not the best term to describe my personality. I am a little particular, a little structured, a little persnickety perhaps...

I have NINE letters in my middle name, I cannot possibly think of 9 bloggers that read my blog regularly. I know I am not that popular! So, I will just say, if you've read this blog and The Middle Name Meme sounds like something you'd like to do, consider yourself TAGGED!

Now go, write a blog, inspired by your middle name, all about YOU!

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

Ok, Im game. You and me have the same middle name though, so I tried not to read your answers too closely.