Tuesday, September 11, 2007

For the Little Girl at Heart


Little House Books - Laura Ingalls Wilder
I think I'm going to re-read these this fall/winter.
The Long Winter is my very favorite!




Evie's nursery has BPG art everywhere!
Almost all of it borrowed from her Great Aunt.
Even the great little BPG lamp.
I should post pictures.


Eloise Wilkin Illustrations
I think she might be my very favorite!





Madame Alexander Dolls
What a lovely collection to have!




Tasha Tudor
This is one of my favorite books.
I loved the illustrations when I was little.




Vintage Holly Hobbie
I colored in a Holly Hobbie coloring
book at grandma's house growing up.



Susan Branch
I just got this very book out to display in my kitchen window.
Autumn is here!







Muffy Vanderbear
Isn't she cute?!
She has many different outfits for different occasions.





Beatrix Potter




The art of Miss Potter fills Beck's nursery.
Have you seen the movie about her life?
'Miss Potter.' Inspiring!





2 comments:

The Arnold Family said...

Cute stuff! Wish I had a kitchen window to display things in. Cute idea!

I am with you on the Little House on the Prairie books. I would like to go back and re-read all of them. Now if I could only get my hands on one?

Beth said...

Fun fun! I too read and re-read the Little House books as a kid and even had Hollie Hobbie wallpaper in my bedroom. Thanks for the walk down memory lane, Mrs. B.!