Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dear Alli,


Sister,I am sick. I have terrible headaches and ear aches. I can't sleep. I thought I had a brain tumor. I was up at 2 am coming to terms with having brain surgery and trying to decide if I would do chemo or go the holistic route to recovery. Then I just decided I would screw it all and go live on a deserted island for the rest of my cancer ridden days and drink pina coladas. But, I went to the Dr. He told me I do not have cancer. I have a sinus infection and maybe strep. So, I got antibiotics instead of chemo. I won't be going to a deserted island and I think I'll make it to see Christmas. You're relieved, I know. I don't like my cats. They meow and poop and scratch sometimes and I don't know how I thought cleaning up MORE poop made from bodies other than my own would be an ok thing. I mean, I already clean up the poop of two children, the dog occasionally and sometimes Mr. B. has his moments...Why did I add two cats into the mix? There was a cat turd on my comforter tonight. Someone out there is about to get themselves a brand new kitty, cuz I'm just about DONE!Anyway, I love my life. How's NCU?
Love ya.

1 comment:

al said...

i am trying to call you. why is your phone off...

love you.