Friday, August 10, 2007

Yum's the Word.

I made some dangerously rich brownies last night. They are an adaptation of the Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies I saw on The Barefoot Contessa once. They absolutely must be paired with a huge glass of milk or coffee. Something to cut the sweet. But they sure are good.

I am excited because we're having guests over tonight. Entertaining is something I don't do much since I had both of the babies. It's just too much work to get a house clean with munchkins running behind you smudging it up again.

But, since perfection is something I cannot achieve (see blog below), I'm going to bite the bullet and have a game night at our house. We'll put the kiddies to bed and stay up 'til all hours, gorging our selves disgracefully on Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies a la mode.

Yummmmm...

No comments: