Monday, August 20, 2007

Things I Just Love...


  • Neat handwriting


  • Lists with bullet points


  • Photographs (of myself!)


  • Diamonds...large ones


  • The Barefoot Contessa


  • Home Decorating Magazines - Living, Home Companion, Victoria


  • Cute doggies that do not shed


  • Funny, beautiful friends


  • Blogs


  • My artsy sister


  • Curly haired toddlers


  • A brand new day planner


  • Autumn smells


  • Clean spaces


  • Novels


  • Coffee with loads of flavored creamer


  • Tropical vacations


  • Mr. B's abs (did I just say that?!)


  • Chicago style pizza


  • Shabby Chic when it's less shabby and more chic


  • Things to look forward to


  • Chicks who make funky music


  • Robins Egg Blue


  • Dessert


  • My red Bible

  • Naps

  • Camping Trips in the Fall

  • Friends who comment on my blog! If you're reading...leave me a quick comment and tell me what you love!

3 comments:

Heather Melzer said...

I love your list - I can agree with so many (especially the more chic than shabby, but still shabby chic, totally agree!)

Jamie Willow said...

I love that I get to see you really soon! and I love your list! a good list is something worth loving!

Alli said...

i love:
- my new tatoos
- new pictures of your babies
- indie music
- scarves
- pumpkin spice, soy lattes...with whipped cream and toffee nut sprinkles. heavenly...believe me!
- your new blog obsession with fun things and beautiful pictures...i look at it daily.


i love YOU.