Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Fabulous Little Summertime Something.

In honor (or horror) of the 111 degree heat index today, I will post the recipe for my latest dessert obsession. It's the easiest, yummiest, summeriest, fruitiest concoction. You will thank me for this one.

Yogurt Pie
1 - 8oz. container of Cool Whip (thawed)
2 individual sized yogurts (your favorite fruit flavor)
1 prepared graham cracker pie crust.
Mix Cool Whip and both yogurts thoroughly. Spoon into pie crust. Freeze for 2 hours.
Voila! A delicious summer confection for you to enjoy.
Do you love it?

This is the pie - not one I made, but you get the idea.

I have made three of these in the past two weeks! Key lime flavor is probably my favorite, although I am munching on a raspberry one (with fresh raspberries mixed in) as we speak and it's delicious-o.

I want to try a chocolate version sometime before the summer is over. I'll let ya know how it turns out. I know you'll be on the edge of your seats waiting to find out.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Jamie Willow said...

there are many times and many reasons that I wish we lived closer and this blog did not help!!!! that pie looks divine!