Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Bookish Beauty

I thought the family would get a kick out of a recent picture (today!) of Miss Evie. She quite obviously appreciates good literature and great art.

I love the illustrations of Eloise Wilkins.
We have a good start on our collection of her books.

I have a sneaking suspision that I will soon be adding pictures of her crawling. She is so close and with the determination that this girl possesses she will soon be crawling circles around our meandering Beck...

2 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

lovely! i was just thinking I should ask how her crawling was coming along...some of the other babies born here around the same time are finally showing an interest...some would rather roll than crawl...but eventually they get where they want! to fun!

The Arnold Family said...

I still can't get over all that blonde hair...especially with Beck being so dark.