Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Bananacado.

That's what Evie is having for lunch today. Doesn't it sound appetizing? I'm sure you're dying for the recipe.

1/2 Avocado

1/2 Banana

Rid each of their skins and the avocado of it's pit. Combine. Mash.


That's it! Isn't that easy? Now you must go try it and gobble it all up for your own lunch...somehow I don't think you will.


I tried it. It's actually not too bad...stop grossing out! Stop it!

Well, I'm not going to be replacing guacamole with bananacado, but it's decent for baby food.
That's the extent of my culinary genius for the day.

3 comments:

sofistikated1 said...

Ashley,

It was great looking at your blog and learning more about you and your adorable family! You can learn a little about my family at www.totsites.com/tot/brownbaby It is a journal of my pregnancy and now of Mr. Carter. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it Friday but I'm going to try! Can't wait to meet you!

--Tracy Brown (MOPS)

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, thanks so much for stopping by to see me! I'm alway excited to meet my readers, so thanks for leaving a note. I hope you'll come back & visit again.

Rhoda

Beth said...

She definitely appears to be enjoying the concoction!